ATLAS5.CO Terms and Conditions
This agreement consists of the general Terms and Conditions for Publishers below, and any Amendments thereto and any Orders placed via the Publisher Portal on the ATLAS5.CO website (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”). This Agreement is valid for all commercial relationships between ATLAS5.CO(“ATLAS5.CO”) and its publishing clients (“Publisher”) regarding the provision of online ad supply services by ATLAS5.CO.
The Publisher is denoted as an entity looking to sell its inventory or an intermediary looking to sell third party inventory (“Supply Inventory”) with consent of the third party. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, with effect from the agreed upon effective date of the applicable Order, ATLAS5.CO grants Publisher a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable authorization during the term of the Order to access and use the ATLAS5.CO platform for their internal purpose and limits the usage for managing the sale of their Supply Inventory to advertisers who wish to run Ad campaigns on the Supply Inventory, and to independently manage the selling criteria for each campaign.
Registration and Approval
An order for the provision of online ad supply services shall come into being when ATLAS5.CO accepts the Publisher Insertion Order (IO) form submitted by the Publisher online (“Order”), which shall contain the respective scope of performance including but not limited to campaign run dates, territorial restrictions and payment terms. The Term of an Order shall be unlimited, unless terminated at will by the Publisher, with an advance notice of 14 days.
To use the ATLAS5.CO platform, Publisher is required to complete the online registration process by providing complete, accurate information as prompted in the form. Upon completion, ATLAS5.CO will process website approvals on behalf of the Publisher across its exchange. Conditional upon exchange approval, ATLAS5.CO will issue the Publisher an Account on its Dashboard and access to the ATLAS5.CO platform based on the terms of this Agreement. Publisher agrees to treat the Dashboard credentials as confidential information and Publisher agrees that its use of the Dashboard will solely be for their benefit. Publishers holds sole responsibility for all activities under the Publisher’s Account, and must notify ATLAS5.CO in case of any unauthorized use promptly.
Maintenance and Updates
ATLAS5.CO will provide Publisher, without any further charge to Company, with all updates (comprising general bug fixes and minor enhancements) and upgrades (comprising enhancements and major functionality changes) for the ATLAS5.CO Platform. ATLAS5.CO may occasionally need to suspend the reporting functionality of the ATLAS5.CO Platform and/or the UI for maintenance. ATLAS5.CO shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Publisher with advance notice of any such suspension.
Remuneration and Tracking
Unless otherwise agreed upon, if Ads are successfully displayed by ATLAS5.CO buyers accounted through ATLAS5.CO’s Platform, the Publisher will get a revenue share of 80% against the net advertising revenue generated, and the Publisher’s net revenue will be reported in the ATLAS5.CO dashboard belonging to the Publisher. “Net advertising revenue” shall denote the amount actually received by ATLAS5.CO from Advertisers for the sale of Advertising, which amounts, as billed to Advertisers, after any invalid activity deductions.
The final jurisdiction regarding tracking all metrics including but not limited to Ad Requests, Revenue, and Clicks shall be ATLAS5.CO’s reporting system only.
The Publisher will receive all outstanding payments on a NET 60 payment term. Outstanding payments will be the sum of all finalized earnings minus the sum of all past transactions, and the same will also be displayed on the ATLAS5.CO dashboard.
To give a publisher the benefit of real-time reporting, ATLAS5.CO estimates the revenue in real-time. The payable amount for a particular month is finalized at the end of that month and should be visible on the ATLAS5.CO dashboard by the third week of the following month. Any deductions and/or claw backs from our Ad Partners due to invalid activity will be transferred to the Publisher, which shall reflect in the finalized payments.
Both, the Publisher and ATLAS5.CO, intend that ATLAS5.CO only remit amounts of Revenue Share corresponding to amounts of Gross Advertising Revenue it has actually collected from its advertising partners for Ad Inventory sold on the Publisher Properties. In the event that ATLAS5.CO has remitted Revenue Share to Publisher but has not received the corresponding amounts of Gross Advertising Revenue (because of, for example, invalid or fraudulent traffic, discrepancies in billing numbers and/or uncollected accounts), ATLAS5.CO may, as permitted by ATLAS5.CO's agreements with Publisher, and as applicable: (i) withhold such amounts from the Revenue Share until they are collected; (ii) set off such amounts against future Revenue Share or other amounts payable by ATLAS5.CO to Publisher; or (iii) require Publisher to pay (and Publisher will pay within thirty (30) days of receiving notice) an amount equal to any amounts remitted to Publisher in respect of which the corresponding Gross Advertising Revenue has not actually been collected. ATLAS5.CO will use commercially reasonable efforts to collect all Gross Advertising Revenue due.
ATLAS5.CO can pay the publisher via wire transfer and via PayPal. In the event that the Publisher wants to receive a payment via PayPal but does not cross $100 in pending payout, the payment will be withheld and carried forward to the next payout. In the event that the Publisher wants to receive a payment via wire transfer but does not cross $500 in pending payout, the payment will be withheld and carried forward to the next payout.
ATLAS5.CO is only liable to send payments using the payment details provided by the Publisher. ATLAS5.CO shall hold no liability in case of clerical errors including but not limited to the details being incorrect, committed by the Publisher.
In any case, ATLAS5.CO shall hold no liability regarding any charges deducted by the client’s banking partners.
Publisher will implement the ATLAS5.CO Platform in a manner that complies with the technical and implementation requirements provided by ATLAS5.CO from time to time. The Publisher will also get the implementation approved from ATLAS5.CO prior to going live on the website.
Publisher will take complete ownership and responsibility for Publisher’s own and third-party use of the Publisher’s dashboard on the ATLAS5.CO platform.
Publisher will not allow itself and any third party to
- Either directly or indirectly, use the ATLAS5.CO platform in any unauthorized website other than the Publisher’s approved websites on ATLAS5.CO
- Transfer, sell, lease, syndicate, sublicense or lend the ATLAS5.CO Platform
- Play more than one video ad placement in view at any given time
- Run non-compliant players if the website(s) use any form of Google AdX video advertising
- Directly or indirectly generate queries, or impressions of or clicks on ads, through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means (including, but not limited to, click spam, robots, macro programs, and Internet agents)
- Encourage or require end users or any other persons, either with or without their knowledge, to click on ads, through offering incentives or any other methods that are manipulative, deceptive, malicious or fraudulent
- Modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the ATLAS5.CO Platform.
- Remove, deface, obscure, or alter ATLAS5.CO’s proprietary rights notices affixed to or provided as a part of the ATLAS5.CO Platform, the ATLAS5.CO Protocol, or any other ATLAS5.CO Platform
- Create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to any of the ATLAS5.CO Platform or any other proprietary information related thereto.
- Use any feature or functionality of the ATLAS5.CO Platform, or include anything in Publishers Supply Inventory, that could be used to personally identify or personally track individual end users or any other persons.
- Engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on ATLAS5.CO or otherwise disparages or devalues ATLAS5.CO reputation or goodwill.
Warranties and Force Majeure
Publisher is liable to periodically verify the online advertising units containing the Supply Inventory and notify ATLAS5.CO in writing of any discernible errors promptly. If the Publisher fails to provide such a notification within no later than two weeks, the online advertising shall be regarded as approved in accordance with the respective Order and this Agreement, unless the error was not discernible at the time of the check.
In the event of an error getting discovered at a later date, the Publisher must notify ATLAS5.CO promptly, otherwise the advertising shall be deemed appropriate.
In cases of force majeure, ATLAS5.CO shall not hold any obligation to render its services. Any unforeseen events affecting the performance of the Order or this Agreement for which neither of the parties is accountable shall be deemed force majeure. No entitlements shall result from any such events for which ATLAS5.CO is not responsible.
ATLAS5.CO may use information that does not identify a user directly with data collected from third party sources and disclose that information to participating advertisers and ad networks so that they can make an informed decision regarding their bid and help ATLAS5.CO in improving the advertising relevance and targeting. We may also use the information we collect to develop and improve the ATLAS5.CO Platform, and investigate compliance with ATLAS5.CO’s policies and terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall come into effect on the date of acceptance of the Order, and shall remain in effect for as long as there is an Order active between the parties. Either party may terminate an Order on 14 days written notice.
ATLAS5.CO may terminate any Order, and withhold payment, if ATLAS5.CO in its sole discretion determines that Publisher is engaging in behavior that may be construed as illegal, unethical, defamatory or otherwise may reflect negatively upon ATLAS5.CO’s reputation, or that of its advertisers or business partners, including where ATLAS5.CO reasonably suspects that any of the following have occurred regarding the Supply Inventory.
- Any form of Fraudulent Activity or illegal practices
- Any type of activity, text, image, or use that may violate applicable laws
The term “Fraudulent Activity” is defined as any activity, without limitation, that encourages any third party to
- Generate impressions of or clicks on any Ad(s) through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to repeated manual clicks and automated query tools
- Mislead users to click on Ad(s)
- In any way minimize or obstruct the display of any Ad(s); or edit, modify, filter or change the order of the information contained in any Ads
- Attempt to edit the website tags, source codes, links, pixels, modules, software development kits or other data provided by ATLAS5.CO
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software components of the advertising services provided by ATLAS5.CO. At its sole discretion, ATLAS5.CO may credit back to advertisers and/or offset against future payments to Publisher any payments which it subsequently determines accrued because of such Fraudulent Activity or illegal activity perpetrated by Publisher.
The termination of the Agreement shall be without prejudice to any accrued rights and obligations of the parties arising under the Agreement prior to such termination. Any provision which expressly or by implication is intended to come into effect on, or to continue in effect after such expiry or termination, will continue to be in effect post the termination of this Agreement.
The Agreement shall be, in its application and interpretation, governed exclusively by the laws of California. California (United States) is agreed upon as place of jurisdiction for any and all claims arising from or due to this Agreement.
ATLAS5.CO ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://atlas5.co/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
ATLAS5.CO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
ATLAS5.CO may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ATLAS5.CO
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]